The Aldrin Elementary School PTA was designated as a 2014-16 National PTA School of Excellence. This designation recognizes our PTA and school as a nationwide
leader in developing stronger family-school partnerships. It's a tremendous honor to have our PTA and school officially recognized for working together to support our students' success and
The purposes of the Aldrin PTA, in common with those of the Virginia PTA and the National PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts that will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental,
social, and spiritual education.